Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dallas

We had a wonderful weekend in Dallas this past weekend with some of our friends. We shopped, ate a lot, watched the hogs play in jerrys world (which is amazing) and we went to six flags. If you know me, you know I absolutely love rides.
It was a great time. We woke up Sunday morning and randomly decided to go. I'm glad we did because I know we won't be able to do that forever.
Here are a few pics. I will post more later!

New hog shirts! Check.



We had the privilege of setting in a suite, which made the cowboy stadium even better!



love this guy! Such a trooper after 1 too many times on the titan!




And we got sprinkles to go! Yum.



The perfect ending to a perfect weekend.

1 comments:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Your blog is super cute!! As are YOU!! :)