Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Pinteresting things

I saw this on pinterest a few weeks ago and thought it would be perfect for my bathroom since we don't have a ton of cabinet space or any linen cabinets.




I just used 2 since I didn't have a need for another smaller one. It fits perfect right beside the shower.
thanks to my hubby for hanging these suckers


Then I had seen a picture of these yummy ham and cheese roll ups. I needed something quick to make for dinner and I had all the ingredients I needed.

Ham, provolone cheese, and crescent rolls. They were so delicious. 

I seriously love being inspired by Pinterest. It's the little things, you know?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I saw this basket thing on Pinterest and have wanted to do it in our bathroom! We don't have much storage space in there and the towels take up a lot of room! It looks great!