Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Of Fun

I had such an amazing weekend! My friday started off with no work {always great} and a lovely massage that Marc had gotten me a few weeks ago, it was wonderful and much needed.
My mom came into town friday night and we headed to dinner with Marc and my sis. We then headed to the AMP (Arkansas Music Pavilion) for a fun little outdoors concert. 2 of my very favorite artists were playing, NeedtoBreathe and Ben Rector. If you haven't heard of either you are really missing out on some good tunage! These 2 were absolutely awesome live and the weather made it that much more enjoyable. Then several people came over and we set out on our deck til wee hours of the morning just chatting. It was so relaxing.


Ben Rector doing his thing.
Fun fact about Ben, he went to the U of A and he married
one of my pi phi sisters! Umm major win ;)


Then the Razorbacks did some whooping up on some Auburn Tigers and I had a front row seat!
It was a blast and an awesome {non stressful} game!
 
 
Plus I got to go with these fun girls. One of our best "family" friends came up too and it was her first time to come visit, so that was especially fun.
It was like Florida reunion since we all went together this past july.


We had a lovely brunch at one of the more "Fayettevillish" places called Common grounds. Awesome coffee, yummy food and live music... I'm seeing a trend, are you? Lots of music, eating and fun!


me and my cutie. oh and  my yummy white mocha

 We finished this weekend off with some of our dear friends daughters 1 year old birthday party. I unfortunately did not get any pictures, but I'm sure that Leah will be posting some adorable pics on her blog soon. She did a great job with all of the details.

Oh and I pre-ordered the new iphone 4s so these kind of pictures should start looking way better ;)
Oh and on Tuesday I will post an update about ivf stuff and a fun shot story {already} so get excited!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

kate said...

Fabulous weekend indeed! I'm glad I got to see you today, but all it did was make me miss you! You looked beautiful. I pre ordered the new iphone, too! Can't wait to read about ivf stuff. Praying!

The Dworianyns said...

Hi Michelle, I'm a new reader and haven't commented before but I just wanted to let you know that I know what you are going through. After 2 years of infertility, we just had a successful first round of IVF. I'm wishing you lots of luck and baby dust! IVF really can be the answer, and I hope it's yours!

If you want to read about our journey through IVF, feel free to stop by our blog.

http://dworianynlovenest.blogspot.com/2011/10/our-ivf-journey-part-one.html