Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sussy week

If you aren't certain what a sussy is, it is another name for a surprise. Thanks to our friends, Lauren and Stuart, they got us saying that word several years ago and it has just stuck.
I absolutely love sussies!

It all started early in the week when I received this book in the mail from my sweet friend Chelsea. She said this book really ministered to her while going through a miscarriage and that it blessed her by reading it. I can't wait to read it. Thanks Chelsea for blessing me.

Then Marc bought me a gift card for a massage from NWA deal Piggy. Nwa deal piggy is like the Living Social website. You can get great deals in the area for less. My back has been bothering me quite a bit, so I can't wait to use this.

He also got me this super cute clutch from a local coffee shop called Mama Carmens. A girl that Marc used to work with started an awesome company in India called JOYN. You can check it out here: http://joynindia.com/about/. You can find some of the products in a couple of stores around NWA at Mama Carmens and  Mustache.


I love it! It was perfect for the Razorback game!

We ended up getting tickets right before the game and it was such a blast. There is just something about going to that first game of the season! It's kind of like Christmas morning. We loved it.  


WOO PIG SOOIE!



Well it was a great week of sussies! If you know me, you know I really love gifts! Thank you to my sweet husband for going above and beyond to make me feel special this week.

Happy Labor Day!

1 comments:

The Slonekers said...

Aww! Yea! I love that the little book Sussy could make you smile! I hope you have a great week!