Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Big Apple

Marc and I just got back from a wonderful weekend away in NYC. We did a ton in 2 1/2 days! I can't tell you how much we needed to get away just the two of us. It was refreshing and good for my soul.
I can't really believe how much we packed in while we were there. Unfortunately, I left my nice camera in the car. (probably because it was 5:45 in the a.m)

So here was our trip in iPhone pics.

A walk in central park zoo






Top of the rock






Brunch with my childhood bestie that has lived there since we graduated. So fun catching up!



Max brenner restaurant. Known as the chocolate place. Ahhmazing!



We ate a lot, walked a ton, saw a show and shopped a lot. Marc was a trooper! I'm so thankful for him and our wonderful time away.

0 comments: