Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby

I made it back from the beach just in time to celebrate Marc's 28th birthday! Tonight we had a fun get together with our amazing community group. Marc and I have had the privilege of leading this group for the past 4 years. Most are like family to us now.

Katie made Marc the yummiest b-day cake ever! The Paula Dean strawberry cake did not disappoint.





Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing is his fave! And this cake was delish.
I tease him every year about his cake looking like a princess cake since it's always pink, ha! We also called his party a princess party!

The guys surprised him and gave him a gun! What else do you give a guy like Marc?! He was so shocked and couldn't believe it.






So thankful for such a wonderful man to walk beside me as we do this thing called life. I have been more blessed by him over this past year than I could have ever imagined. He is such a rock for me and I continue to keep falling for him each day. {sorry for the cheese}

Happy Birthday Marc! Love you.

0 comments: