Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

New Hair

On a lighter note from my previous post, I got a little pampering done towards the end of the week last week. I got new hair, a pedi, shopped and went to bordinos. That all made me feel way better! Ha.

My sweet friend Aubrey has done my hair for years. As in like coming up on almost 10 years. She also is the reason for me being a Pi Phi. We grew up in Little Rock going to the same church/ youth group for years but went to different schools. It wasn't until a few years ago when her and her husband joined our community group that we became super close. The past few years have been so fun. Now she has a beautiful 3 month old baby boy, Shepherd. I even had the priviledge of being in the room when he was born, so now we really have a special bond :).



All of that to say, she is also an amazing hair dresser. I got a Brazillian blowout this past friday. And let me just say, if you do not know what this is and you have to straighten your hair everyday, this thing is INCREDIBLE! This stuff is a crazy phenomenon. It took 2 hours and then looked like this!!!

Before
After

 A couple days later I washed my hair and did not even have to straighten it. Umm hello, I haven't done that since before chi's ever existed. I ALWAYS have to straighten my hair or else it looks like a joke. It literally took me less than 30 minutes to shower and get ready for church on Sunday. That before picture would have been way better if I had blow dried my hair the night before. It would have looked twice as big and nasty.
So if you have to straighten your hair eveyday and need or want a time saver or healthier hair this would be ideal for you. Invest in one. You will not be sad. Call Aubrey at freshair in fayetteville, she's the best ( Although, I may be just a tad partial).


0 comments: