Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday Swag

Today is my 26th birthday! I'm not writing this post so everyone will wish me a happy birthday, but I'm writing it to tell you about some fun swag (stuff we all get) you can get during your birthday month!
So I read the "Passions for Savings" blog and it gave me some great tips for getting some free things. And I love free things, especially when it comes to food! Ha. Most of these things arrived in my mailbox at the very beginning of the month which makes it more fun and I have longer to use it.

In the past month, I have received:

Mimi's Cafe- $10 off if I spend $20.
Noodles Italian Kitchen- $10 off my bill. Plus Marc got one, so $20!
Marketplace- Free chocolate mess and 20% off my total bill. Also, if you have not signed up for their reward program, it is phenomenal. Definitely worth the $5 and one of my faves. Just ask for one the next time you go in and sign up for their emails. It will not disappoint.
Red Robin- free burger!
Starbucks- free drink of any kind!
Great American Cookie- free cookie cake slice! Holla!

These were all the really good ones, so sign up for their email list or e-club and you can have swag on your birthday too!

Last night I celebrated with lots of fun girls by going out to eat at an Italian place called Geraldi's in Fayetteville. This weekend we will be celebrating with my family. Then it will be Marc's birthday on Tuesday! We are 1 year and 4 days apart. Glad he is older. Ha.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Some other birthday clubs we do:
cold stone gives free ice cream for your birthday-- no purchase necessary! We always go to Red Robin, get a free burger, then top it off with free ice cream at Cold Stone. Sonic also gives a free medium drink.

Emily Richardson said...

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Second, such a cute idea for a post:)! Third, two of my personal favs are DSW- $10 off your purchase- and Sephora- a birthday gift with no purchase necessary- and it is usually really good! This year it was eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner! All you have to do is walk in, flash your beauty insider card, and WHAM gift in your hand!