Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Today is my hubby's 27th birthday!!!
I just wanted to give him a little shout out. I love that our birthdays are so close together because I feel like we get to celebrate a lot during the month of July!

Marc,
Thanks for being the most wonderful husband a girl could ever ask for. Thanks for working your tail off to provide for me. Thanks for being a leader. Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for putting up with me and all my ridiculousness. Thanks for loving me and making it easy to love you back. Thanks for being trustworthy and dependable. Thanks for being so giving and willing to help others.
I'm pretty sure I have no clue what I would do without you. Thanks for the past 5 years. I'm looking forward to the next many more years with you!

Just to brag a little- Marc has picked up 2 people off the side of the road in the past 3 days. One was a hitchhiker and one had been beat really bad. His heart is so huge and I'm so thankful! He gives God all the glory.

Here is a pic from this past weekend. Our good friend Matt shares a July birthday with us (his is on thursday 7/29) for the past couple years we have gone to my parents lake house to celebrate all of our birthdays. My sweet mom and dad always get us a cake from mickey's in Little Rock.

2 comments:

zacstuckey said...

I like Marc. He seems nice. Who is the guy I'm working with though?

Julee said...

Happy Birthday to to you both! Mine is also on Thursday! I love July birthdays!