Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Updates!

So the finger is way better. Pretty much all the way healed which I'm so thankful to still have. Never have I been so thankful for all 10 fingers.

In the meantime I'm looking at some new settings which is way fun considering I never looked at rings before we got married.

In other news, I found these fun chairs at target!








I recently sold my table and chairs because it just didn't fit that well and took up the whole deck. So I've been on a hunt to find some chairs and love seat. These chairs were only $6.00! I couldn't believe it. They were $40 so I got such a steal. I was pretty proud. I'm still on the lookout for a double chair or love seat to ad to it and maybe a small table. Let me know if you see some on sale!
Happy weekend!

1 comments:

ty said...

love those chairs!